CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Something to add...

So I forgot (how could I) something very important to add on my list of things to do before I die.

I have always wanted to see my favorite NHL team play (against any opponent). My favorite team is the New Jersey Devils. I looked it up and they will play the Wild on March 13th, 2008. Ok I honestly just about peed my pants. For those of you who know me this dream is above finding a dead body so it must be really BIG. After I found that they will play in my own backyard (ok ok another dream), metaphorically speaking, I started planning what I was going to wear (now I have to buy a brodeur jersey maybe in pink) and how I would try to get the all-coveted autograph of my favorite player, Martin Brodeur. Nothing has come to mind YET but if anyone reading this has an in with anyone who could make this wish come true or if you have any ideas please help me. I think I might cry when they take the ice. Jake is a little concerned about me wearing Devils paraphernalia on Wild turf. I scoffed at his suggestion that I would wear anything else besides RED and horns! Silly Man! LIFE IS GOOD!

0 comments: