CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Impromptu Photo Session



The other day while Kaleb was away playing in Chester Park with Auntie Manda Ian and I had a photo session with a bushel basket and leaves. Now some of you may know that when Kaleb was a baby (5 months old) I scooped the guts out of a pumpkin and wiggled him in there. The results were fantastic. Well I wanted to do the same for Ian. My sis-in-law Gigi had a great idea of doing a bushel basket and leaves instead of the pumpkin. So we mixed it up a bit. And I think the results are fantastic again! The model was handsome and very cute as well very easy to work with. He wanted to make it as quick as possible. (I think we dumped over in the basket about 12 times.) He as you can see in a couple of the pics did not like the leaves touching his back. Enjoy!




2 comments:

Katie said...

Those are too cute! I love the first one!!!

Gigi said...

I am glad the pictures turned out so well, I look forward to my copy..hint hint.