Well here I am again updating my blog after a short hiatus!
This weekend Jake's out of town siblings made it home to visit. We spent Saturday night eating and playing an awesome game called Quelf. I introduced them to this game and I think everyone would agree with me when I say that I think it was one of the best times we have spent together while playing games! I have some great pics from the game that I will share with you all!
Matt contemplating is card!!
Katrina giving us a "show!"
Bryan looking for a stapler.
Gavin with his aluminum foil glove for the whole game!
Mark making an oragami animal singing like a mad scientist.
Jake singing and dancing while Katrina does the chicken dance.
Gigi laughing at Jody's reaction to her car. "Sing Happy Birthday to the Prime Minister of Quelf in your best Marilyn Monroe impersonation!"
On Monday (yesterday) we went to the depot for family day (normally the admission is $10 for adults and we got in for $2...a mighty fine savings if you ask me!) Anyway the boys has a blast and Kaleb walked around like he needed to take everything in before we yanked him back home. Ian loved the little carts they had because he could walk around unassisted. (He can walk and secretly when he thinks we aren't looking I have seen the child walk...sneaky, sneaky!!)
Kaleb using the back-hoe at the Children's Musuem.
Ian ramming all the cars in his way!
My boys sitting in the most colorful chair that I have ever seen!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Return of the Blog Slacker!
Posted by jody lynn at 6:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've never heard of that game, but man, it looks like a lot of fun!
Great pictures of the game! It was fun, I told everyone at my staff meeting on Monday, and we thought it would be a good game to have for our staff retreat :).
Good deal on getting into the Depot!!
That looks like too much fun!
Oh and Gigi - we've talked and decided...YOU NEED A BLOG!! :)
I second the comment about Gigi needing a blog :)
What the heck kind of game is that? It looks hillarious! Glad to see you've returned to the land of bloggers...
Post a Comment