When I made my 101 in 1,001 list near the last couple I struggled with finding things to add to my list. It was pretty difficult (as most of us who have made them found out.) After was all said and posted I find myself coming up with tons more that I could have added to my original list. So now I write them on my paper copy of the list (so I have it to look at and remind myself.) So I now have started my "In addition to my 101 list..." It will be on the bottom of my original list. So lets see how I do!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I find myself doing the same thing- coming up with new ideas. I guess I figure by the time I get done with this list I will have another 101 ready to go :)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Yeah, I need to do that too b/c I've definitely had some other stuff I want to add to my list...especially after reading your's and Gigi's
Oh, I forgot to add that I like your new banner! Very nice!
Post a Comment