I understand the scientifics of intake of calories and exercising but I will never understand why all I want to eat is a king size Milky Way smothered in peanut butter. I am breastfeeding so I am lucky enough to have an extra 500 calories to work with thus you think I could lose some weight. Nope!! I lost all the baby weight and am now working on the dreaded 25lbs I want to lose. In the past month I have lost 5 lbs dropping me into a weight range I haven't seen since after Kaleb was born...yippee...but so far all I have done is maintain it. I could say, "Good for you, Jody," but nope I am frustrated! I have this picture of Sarah Jessica Parker on my office wall. She has this to "die for hair" that I want to emulate when I lose the weight but so far it isn't enough motivation. I need something else to stimulate my fight in the calorie war. Usually a whole new wardrobe would make me kill myself working out but I already have so many clothes tucked away for when I lose the weight that there is no need to buy anything. So I sit here waiting for Allison to get up from her nap eating my lunch (a BBQ chicken flatbread from Subway) and ponder my battle. I am left with one final thought..."I wonder how many calories are in a chocolate chip cookie dough from Papa Murphy's".....I need help!!
Here is a cute pic of Allison for all to enjoy!!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Random dribblings.....The Calorie War...
Posted by jody lynn at 10:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think all these same things! What would be good inspiration to lose weight again? My issue is when I was last loosing weight I kept promising to reward myslef and then I didn't. Maybe that was my mistake, now it does not matter what I think I should have as a reward, I think I need someone else to do it for me because I "put off" my reward. Uggg!
Post a Comment